Arcane Bespoke offer premium turntable slipmats via full colour sublimation printing with no minimum order! Unit price breaks are set at specific intervals, to help you get the most out of your order requirements.
All slipmats are high quality 16 oz. compressed polyester felt and are available in 2 sizes, with designs printed direct onto one side.
If you're in a band, have a brand to promote, record company to keep looking fresh or just love records, then getting creative with your design is a must. Vinyl record turntable slipmats are very unique and would make an awesome alternative addition to your product range.
- High quality 16 oz. compressed polyester felt
- Sizes Available: 7" & 12"
- High resistance against stretching and tearing, especially in the hole region
- Long lasting for use
- Perfect for decoration and protection of your records
All orders are shipped in eco-friendly packaging.
All prices include UK VAT and FREE UK Shipping
Need more than 1 design for this product? We can print up to 2 designs for the prices seen below, each additional design after that is priced at £5 per design.
Prices below based on 1-2 designs printed.
- We ship globally to customers worldwide including UK, Europe, USA, Canada, Australia and the rest of the World with only a few exceptions.
- We offer Free UK shipping on all orders and we also have free shipping options for the rest of the world.
- All orders are sent with a tracking method as standard via Royal Mail or various courier services.
- We do not accept returns due to the customised nature of the products we sell. But please see our FAQ Help center for full return and order reprint t&c's.
|DESTINATION||FREE SHIPPING||SHIPPING RATE||ESTIMATED ARRIVAL|
|UK||FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS||FREE||Within 1-2 Business Days|
|EU, USA & CANADA||FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER £150||£15 FLAT RATE||Within 3-7 Business Days|
|REST OF THE WORLD||FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER £200||£20 FLAT RATE||Within 5-10 Business Days|
We can print slipmats in full covered colour all the way to the edge, depending on your design of course.
You will receive a digital proof of your artwork before we begin your custom print.
All artwork must be supplied to the specifications below:
- CMYK Colour format
- PSD, AI, EPS, TIFF, JPEG or PDF File Types
- 300dpi File Resolution
Please send you artwork files to email@example.com for approval. Your order creation will only begin once your artwork is approved by us and you have in turn approved the artwork digital proof we send back to you.
Providing the correct artwork is crucial to the quick processing of your bespoke orders. Please ensure that any vector files are outlined and all designs are free from any unwanted elements such as background colours and coloured borders, and if possible with separated layers. Also ensure designs are sent over as large and as clear as possible, as we will be unable to create a high enough quality print from designs supplied at lower quality. 72dpi designs will not be accepted.
If you need any help with meeting these requirements please contact us as we would be happy to help. Depending on the amount of work needed to prepare your design for print, there may be some extra charges involved.